First of all wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!!!
1. Health is wealth. Concentrate on my health and overall well being.
3. Learn to get out of my shell. Dance like no ones watching me.
5. Take a trip, with a friend. Or even all alone. Just some me time.
6. Learn to trust people. But not to over trust them.
7. Give space, take space. Give respect, take respect.
9. Get a new hair do.
10. Try to blog regularly :P
12. Buy at least 4 new pairs of shoes. It is harder than it seems when you have a size 13 women shoe :P
I started 2012 on a very amazing note, but more on that later. For now, I have to see how many things I managed to strike off my checklist in 2011!! So here it goes.
Joined a Gym in June. So I am 15 kilos lighter and looking much better. Feels great to get back in shape!!! :)
Typing this after I gave 5 back to back dance performances yesterday, belly dancing, zumba, bollywood mixed! So yes this is a HUGE check!
4. Focus more on my career path this year. Get a freaking job!
Took 3 trips this year. Went to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Port Blair, Chennai, Kolhapur, Goa and Pune.
Have been doing better on this one too!
8. Buy a new cellphone.
Got a new hair do THRICE this year! Yay me :P
Started a food blog :) Have been consistently regular on blogsville!
11. Try to learn a new language. Not the basic, but the advanced.
Bought 5!!! :D
13. Change my blog url.
So I am really happy with all that I have managed to get done in 2011!! :D Here is my off the top of my mind checklist for 2012:
1. Must. Get. A. Job.
2. Lose 10 more kilos.
3. Try to run a Marathon.
4. Learn a New Language.
5. Buy a new Cellphone.
6. Buy a new Camera.
7. Be in a LBD ready body.
8. Buy more shoes.
9. Spread Love.
10. Stay in Love.
It is harder than it looks! But I hope I do even better next year! What is your new years checklist?