I have been experiencing a lot of negativity around me in the last few days, that includes me too. People are sad, mad, bad, disappointed and full of problems! They're so full of problems themselves that it's very difficult for them to hide behind the fake smile [Yes, I notice that]. And most of these problems have a common point of origin. Ourselves. If we look into ourselves we will find all the cause for how what went wrong. Now that does not mean we start fretting and taking a whole Earth's load on our shoulders, it needs to be handled with care, because many of us get so busy in taking care of others that we forget taking care of our own fragile self. I cannot ask each one of you whats wrong, I don't wanna invade your privacy. Besides, I know you're trying to avoid interaction by keeping your guards up. But I would like to share how some people [including me] deal with issues. It might not help entirely, but if you think of it practically, it might just change your thinking a little bit.
Let me start with myself [I don't spare anyone :P]. I am not exaggerating, but I am a perfect example of "been there done that". Everything that can go wrong in ones life, every mistake that one could ever make, I have done most of it. And I have been sad, mad, and bad too. But in due time, I only realized one thing at the end of each incident. Live your life to the fullest!
I have a million things to tell. I could have done what Kajal did in her blog, say things to each one anonymously. But I have already done that non anonymously in my diary :P So I will just pen down some general thoughts. A guide to live life to the fullest :D
- Love yourself - Unless you do that, you will never be happy!
- Love others - Spread love. If you love people, they will love you back. If they don't, they can go die.
- Have an ambition. Set your goals. Work towards them
- Accept and Embrace people- No one's gonna change for you, and you shouldn't change for anyone either! [Unless it's a good change]
- Strike a balance between your mind and heart. Do not mix the two!
- Accept death. If you know you're gonna die, you will be more motivated while living your life :P Don't be scared!
- Don't fear change. Change is an important part of life. Learn to adjust.[But don't let people take you for granted!]
- True friends are important. They always know what is best for you.
- Learn to let go of things. Life goes on...
- Try new things in life.
- Be adventurous!
- Keep that smile on :)
- Take out some time off for yourself atleast once in the day.
- Go traveling alone sometime! Explore...
- Have a control over yourself. [Money wise, Mind wise and Heart wise :P]
- Meditate to have mental peace.
- Remain fit so you can enjoy your life even more and live ailment-free. Take up a sport!
- Party with friends once in a while!
- Write a diary, note down things you would wanna look back to when you grow old.
- You don't wanna feel you missed out on something in life. You have just one life. Live it to the fullest!
So what are your plans?! Do you want to live that tension filled life full of worries, or you wanna join me in the Live Life King [or Queen] Size movement? :P