Dec 10, 2008

Missing...



Hello Blogosphere,

This is Sam, my cute little Turtle in the picture. He is a Red Eared Slider, the size of 2 coins placed alongside each other. 3 months old, Sam is a very speedy Turtle with wider than usual feet. He also has an unusual talent of climbing up vertically on Sofa sets and beds by entangling his nails into the cloth. Sam has been missing since the 26th of November, 2008. The last I saw him was when I put him to sleep in his usual place, the glass bowl placed on the side table in the drawing room of my house, and then I went out with my Dad for lunch at my Granny's place. We returned 2 hours later only to find Sam missing from his place. Usually he would not budge, and it was almost impossible for him to get out of the glass bowl anyway! But as I mentioned, he has some special talent, he must have jumped out of the shallow bowl somehow and made his way to a place he felt better off living in. We searched everywhere, but all our efforts were in vain. My friend Seno said to me that her sis has a turtle who went missing too, but they found him back after a month. It is just over 10 days now, but I am keeping my hopes high. I know wherever he is, he is alive and kickin'. Miss you Sam, come back soon! Mom misses you the most! :(

2 comments:

^_^ SENO ^_^ said...

Hey you will get him bak !

And he is so cuteeeee!!! :X :)

Just remove the damn word verifications for commenting on your blog LOL :P =))

Nikhil said...

MISS YA BUDDY!!